Stress is not a new phenomenon. While the demands of daily living have changed, the fact is that humans have been combatting stress and utilizing it for their survival for centuries.
It is possible to escape the trials and tribulations of a stressful life. Instead of fixating on the negative, we can focus on the positive to create a much better situation for ourselves overall.
Once we have control of our minds, then everything else should come with relative ease. Nothing is beyond our grasp!
In this video course you will explore different ways of looking at stress.
- Learning The Difference Between Assertive And Aggressive
- Redirecting Your Thoughts And Feelings
- Taking Care Of Your Body
- Identifying Your Bad Habits
- Know The Difference Between Stress And Chronic Depression
- Avoiding Toxic People And Behaviors
- Learn When To Ask For Help
- Building A Support Network
- Having Patience And Forgiveness For Yourself
- Overcoming The Negativity Bias And Thinking Positively
And much more!
License: Resell Rights
Year of release: 2020
File size: 249 MB
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
(NOTE: After your purchase you will be able to download instantly a Zip file which includes the videos, the graphics and the sales materials for this product).